In the video below a Weingartz expert discusses snow blowers (throwers) to help buyers choose what is right for them.
- Electric units are good for smaller spaces such as porches and sidewalks
- Small gas units are easy to use and recommended for the elderly
- Larger units are preferred for heavier, wet snow
- Electric starts are available
- Some machines are semi self-propelled. The user must still push but doing so does not take much force
- The blowers come with adjustable deflectors
- 2-stage blowers are recommended for heavy snows and larger spaces