The STIHL Chainsaw MS661CM-25 with 25-inch guide bar is designed for professionals who want to fell large trees. This chainsaw features a great power-to-weight ratio and includes premium features like STIHL M-Tronic™ engine technology and an ElastoStart™ handle for better performance and operator comfort.
Need help deciding which chainsaw is right for you? Check out our buyer’s guide for tips on selecting the best product for your needs.
|Bar Length||:||25 in|
|Engine Power||:||7.2 bhp|
|Engine Displacement||:||91.1 cc|
|Warranty||:||1 year residential/3 months commercial|
|California Residents||:||⚠ Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov|
* Professional chainsaw with enhanced fuel efficiency
* 91.1 cc
* 25” Guide Bar
* STIHL M-Tronic™ eliminates low and high-speed carburetor adjustment screws, compensates for dirty air filters, and changes in elevation and fuel quality for great engine power
* Decompression valve vents compression in the cylinder for easier starting
* STIHL ElastoStart™ handle with built-in shock absorber<br* adjustable="" automatic="" oiler="" allows="" user="" to="" adjust="" lubricant="" of="" guide="" bar="" and="" saw="" chain<br="">* Toolless fuel and oil caps with retainers
* Side-access chain tensioner
* Anti-vibration system