STIHL Cutquik Cut Off Machine TS 700 features a high-speed engine, large fuel tank capacity, and ergonomic top-handle bar design, proving this machine was designed with professional landscapers in mind. STIHL Cutquik Cut Off Machine TS 700 also features a decompression valve, IntelliCarb compensating carburetor, and X2 air filtration system. The semi-automatic belt tensioning feature increases the service life of the belts and shaft bearings while the ElastoStart starter handle reduces effort when pulling to start the machine.
Item pictured with an optional diamond wheel.
|Engine Displacement||:||98.5 cc|
|California Residents||:||⚠ Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov|
* Anti-Vibration System reduces vibrations and operator fatigue
* Ergonomic grip bar design maximizes comfort
* Semi-automatic belt tensioning increases service life of belts and shaft bearings
* Decompression valve reduces compression in combustion chamber during cranking
* X2 Air Filtration System allows air filters to last up to a year
* ElastoStart handle with built-in shock absorber reduces effort when pulling the starter cord
* IntelliCarb Compensating Carburetor automatically adjusts the air/fuel ratio when the air filter becomes restricted or clogged