Toro SnowMaster Snow Blower 724 QXE 36002 with 212 cc Toro OHV engine features a Quick Stick chute control for simple operation. A Personal Pace self-propel system and automatic steering make this two-stage machine a breeze to maneuver, while a tall auger housing and steel construction help you conquer heavy, wet snow.
Need help deciding if this is the right product for you? Check out our buyer’s guide for tips on selecting the right snow blower for your winter needs.
There will be an additional charge of $29.95 for snow blower set-up.
Parts Used in 3 diagrams See All
|Clearing Width||:||24 in|
|Clearing Depth||:||18 in|
|Engine Displacement||:||212 cc|
|Self Propelled System||:||Yes|
|California Residents||:||⚠ Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov|
* 212 cc Toro OHV engine
* 24” clearing width
* Up to 40-foot throwing distance
* 30% faster than traditional 2-stage snow blowers
* Best for clearing 6-12” of snow at a time from concrete, asphalt, or gravel surfaces
* Automatic steering
* Personal Pace self propel system
* Quick Stick joystick chute control
* Durable, one-piece welded frame
* 3-year limited warranty