Stihl Backpack Blower BR 700 with 64.8 cc displacement is STIHL’s most powerful model to date. This blower reduces bottom line costs with its fuel efficient engine, making it perfect for challenging landscaping tasks, as well as large property maintenance. The Stihl BR 700 clears piles of wet leaves and is designed with various features, from an adjustable telescopic tube to accommodate different heights to a control handle that easily adjusts to provide the ultimate amount of comfort.Need parts for your STIHL BR700?Click here to search parts by illustrated diagram.
Need help deciding if this is the right product for you? Check out our buyer's guide on choosing the right leaf blower for your needs.
|Air Volume||:||912 Cfm|
|Air Velocity||:||165 Mph|
|Engine Displacement||:||64.8 Cc|
|California Residents||:||⚠ Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov|
* 64.8 cc displacement
* 3.8 bhp engine power
*35 N blowing force
* Air velocity - up to 165 mph
* Air volume at nozzle - 912 cfm
* Reduces bottom line costs with its fuel efficient engine
* Adjustable telescopic tube to accommodate users of different heights
* Control handle that adjusts easily without tools to provide a comfortable position