In the video below a Weingartz expert explains how to mix the proper ratio of fuel and oil for your lawn care needs.
- Always make sure to label fuel containers properly
- This is to prevent using the wrong fuel for a particular item, as doing this can cause damage
- Mid-grade 89 Octane Fuel
- Premium 2-stroke oil
- For 1 gallon of gas mix 2.6 fl oz of oil
- For 2 gallons of gas mix 5.2 fl oz
- For landscapers, use container that comes with measuring cup to mix bulk quantities
- 1 gallon at a time recommended for homeowners
Weingartz, family owned and operated, began in 1945 as a farm supply store for local Michigan families. In the 1970s, we began to focus exclusively on outdoor power equipment. Over time, we morphed into the “power equipment superstore” that now defines all of our locations. The staff and experts at Weingartz work diligently to provide the best service possible and give honest and helpful advice to each and every customer.
Weingartz also sells parts for all outdoor power equipment at https://weingartz.com/parts-lookup.
5436 Jackson Rd.
Ann Arbor, MI 48103
Connect With Us!
Sign up for our electronic monthly newsletter for discounts and money-saving tips.