Exmark Staris stand on mowers are designed to deliver the commercial performance, durability, and ease of service landscape professionals need to maximize productivity. Exmark reinvented their stand on mowers from the ground up.
Exmark engineers designed a mower optimized for a low center of gravity, increasing traction and maneuverability. The low engine position puts the operator weight onto the drive tires for improved hillside stability.
The Exmark Staris E series features 32, 36, and 44 inch UltraCut Series 3 cutting decks and Kawasaki V-twin commercial engines. The S series features 48, 52, and 60 inch UltraCut Series 4 cutting decks and a choice of a carbureted Kawasaki or Kohler EFI V-twin engine. The 32 inch deck is compact enough to fit through gates as small as 36 inches, making it possible to access more yards more quickly.
Exmark Staris stand on mowers are designed with a heavy-duty steel frame for durability. These mowers offer smooth control and can mow at speeds up to 10 mph. The ergonomically designed steering system includes an adjustable front reference bar that enables operators to lower the machines top speed.
To adjust the height of cut there is a single pin adjustment, so you can easily adjust that height as you go from property to property. The large, open platform makes it easy for operators to get on and off the Staris, and the non-slip rubber mat allows operators to easily change their position and stance.
Features and benefits:
- Optimized frame design and caster wheel positioning for each cutting deck width provides a great quality of cut
- Frame constructed from high-strength tubular steel
- Flip-up cover gives operators tools-free access for routine maintenance and cleaning
- Rear cover lifts and locks into place, allowing easy access to fill and change engine oil of hydro fluid
- Hard hydraulic lines in the drive system reduce potential leak points and improve durability and hydro oil cooling
- UltraCut side-discharge cutting decks can be used to mulch or bag with optional accessories
Weingartz, family owned and operated, began in 1945 as a farm supply store for local Michigan families. In the 1970s, we began to focus exclusively on outdoor power equipment. Over time, we morphed into the “power equipment superstore” that now defines all of our locations. The staff and experts at Weingartz work diligently to provide the best service possible and give honest and helpful advice to each and every customer.
Weingartz also sells parts for all outdoor power equipment at https://weingartz.com/parts-lookup.
11875 Northland Dr.
Cedar Springs, MI 49319
Connect With Us!
Sign up for our electronic monthly newsletter for discounts and money-saving tips.