Toro Dingo TX 1000 Compact Utility Loaders are small, easy-to-use machines, packed with power and efficiency. While the TX 1000 is heavy-duty and offers exceptional performance, it also offers versatility that allows you to take on rough terrain for all your daily tasks. These compact utility loaders are great options to help boost productivity and expand your business.
Toro Dingo TX 1000 Compact Utility Loaders are available in two models – narrow and wide. The narrow model is 33.7 inches wide and fits through standard 36-inch gates. The wide track model is 41 inches wide but is just as easy to maneuver as the narrow track model.
These versatile machines are a great alternative to hand labor, skid-steer loaders and compact track loaders, especially in tight spots other equipment can’t reach. The 81-inch hinge pin height allows you to clear the side of 30-yard dumpsters or one-ton trucks.
Toro Dingo TX 1000 Compact Utility Loaders are ideal for the demands of any jobsite on any surface, even sand or loose gravel. The vertical lift loader arms allow these machines to lift and transport heavy loads with a category leading rated operating capacity of 1,000 pounds.
The new patent-pending control system is exclusive to the Toro TX 1000 models and provides effortless for the operator. Three simple controls allow the operator to work and finish tasks fast.
- Curl, dump or float the bucket while raising or lowering the loader arms with one hand using the joystick.
- Use the traction drive joystick for effortless, single-hand control.
- Use the auxiliary circuit control lever to power attachments.
Toro Dingo TX 1000 Compact Utility Loader Features and Benefits:
- 9 HP Kubota D1305 diesel engine
- Liquid-cooled diesel engine
- Toro-exclusive vertical lift loader arm for greater load capacity and reach
- Rated operating capacity over 1,000-lbs to lift more than any compact utility loader on the market
- Compact size
- Exclusive traction control design
- The Dingo works with a wide range of available attachments. You can do anything from lifting, tilling, hauling, and trenching to leveling and demolishing with one machine.
Weingartz, family owned and operated, began in 1945 as a farm supply store for local Michigan families. In the 1970s, we began to focus exclusively on outdoor power equipment. Over time, we morphed into the “power equipment superstore” that now defines all of our locations. The staff and experts at Weingartz work diligently to provide the best service possible and give honest and helpful advice to each and every customer.
Weingartz also sells parts for all outdoor power equipment at https://weingartz.com/parts-lookup.
46061 Van Dyke Ave.
Utica, MI 48317
Connect With Us!
Sign up for our electronic monthly newsletter for discounts and money-saving tips.