Toro commercial single stage snow blowers are built for productivity and sustainability to handle your personal and professional outdoor environment tasks. These snow blowers are crafted to tackle various amounts of snowfall and clear different types of terrain.
Toro Single Stage Power Clear 721 R-C Snow Blower 38754 is designed with a 212 cc Toro 4-cycle OHV engine that launches snow up to 35 feet away, and a Power Propel self-propel system. Toro’s unique scraper keeps the paddle in constant contact with the ground, pulling you through the snow. The commercial-grade ergonomic and enhanced handle, and extended life paddles makes removing snow even easier.
The patented Power Curve system allows you to efficiently maneuver through snow while reducing clogging with the curved paddles while the locking deflector allows you to aim exactly where you want to throw the snow from the chute. This Power Clear snow blower is compact in size, making it easy to store. The fold-down handle and chute make transport and storage simple as well.
Toro Single Stage Power Clear 821 R-C Snow Blower 38755 has the same great features as the 721 R-C. For additional power, move up to the 821 which features a 252 cc Toro 4-cycle OHV engine that launches snow up to 40 feet away.
Toro Commercial Single Stage Snow Blower Features and Benefits:
- Ideal for clearing concrete and asphalt surfaces, and medium-sized driveways that can hold up to four to nine cars
- 21-inch clearing width
- Commercial-grade handle for durability and ease of use
- Reinforced handle attached with 4 bolts for maximum rigidity
- Extended life paddles designed for less downtime with twice the life of Toro standard paddles
- New engine cover provides better accessibility to the engine for maintenance and repair
- Shreds through snow while reducing clogging with the curved paddles and funneled housing of the Power Curve Technology
- Power Propel self-propel system: reduce your effort while clearing down to the pavement. The innovative pivoting scraper keeps the rotor in constant contact with the ground, self-propelling the snow blower through the snow
- Locking deflector
- Maximum power: offers an essential power-to-width ratio to move more snow in less time
- Designed to withstand the demands of heavy use year after year
Professionals and homeowners have come to rely on Toro snow blowers because they combine power and durability to efficiently remove snow during the winter. These portable machines are designed to deliver superior power, maneuverability and user-friendly controls. These features help you stay ahead of the rough winter weather, clearing more snow per minute without physical limitations. These high-quality machines save more time, getting you back into the warmth faster.
Weingartz, family owned and operated, began in 1945 as a farm supply store for local Michigan families. In the 1970s, we began to focus exclusively on outdoor power equipment. Over time, we morphed into the “power equipment superstore” that now defines all of our locations. The staff and experts at Weingartz work diligently to provide the best service possible and give honest and helpful advice to each and every customer.
Weingartz also sells parts for all outdoor power equipment at https://weingartz.com/parts-lookup.
39050 Grand River Ave.
Farmington Hills, MI 4835
Connect With Us!
Sign up for our electronic monthly newsletter for discounts and money-saving tips.