We know you’re getting ready for spring and we’re here to help. Normal wear and tear results in lower machine efficiency so regular maintenance is a must. Whether you are a commercial landscaper or a residential user, basic lawn mower maintenance is essential.
Weingartz At-Home Maintenance service assures optimal working conditions and a long life span for your equipment. With the at-home maintenance service, we send our factory-certified technicians to your home with maintenance trucks fully equipped with tools such as air compressors, air filters, blade sharpeners, maintenance kits, etc. to service your machine, conveniently eliminating bringing your machine in and being without it for any amount of time.
Our maintenance trucks are also equipped with overhead cranes, which allow our technicians to lift your machine, look underneath, and perform the proper maintenance on the spot. (You must be home to take advantage of the at-home maintenance unless you prepaid for the service).
Our technicians are always prepared to service your equipment. Call to schedule your service today or schedule service online and we’ll make sure your machine stays in good shape all year long. (Your machine must start and cut in order to receive maintenance).
At-Home Maintenance Includes:
- Replace oil filter and change engine oil
- Replace spark plug(s) and fuel filter
- Replace (or clean) air filter
- Flush fuel system (if necessary)
- Sharpen (or replace) mower blades* and clean under deck
- Test ignition system, charging system, and battery
- Clean battery terminals and cooling system
- Check and adjust RPM’s
- Check and adjust clutch (if necessary)
- Check and adjust brakes/emergency brake system
- Check and adjust tire pressure (as needed)
- Lubricate all pivot points and cables
- Inspect all belts, pulleys and overall operation of unit
- Inspect and test all safety features
*Cost of blades additional if requiring replacement
Planned maintenance can save your machine from hours of downtime caused by a breakdown. Your satisfaction is guaranteed so don’t hesitate to give us a call.
You May Also Enjoy These Articles:
Weingartz, family owned and operated, began in 1945 as a farm supply store for local Michigan families. In the 1970s, we began to focus exclusively on outdoor power equipment. Over time, we morphed into the “power equipment superstore” that now defines all of our locations. The staff and experts at Weingartz work diligently to provide the best service possible and give honest and helpful advice to each and every customer.
Weingartz also sells parts for all outdoor power equipment at https://weingartz.com/parts-lookup.
46061 Van Dyke Ave.
Utica, MI 48317
Connect With Us!
Sign up for our electronic monthly newsletter for discounts and money-saving tips.