Billy Goat Wheeled Blowers
Remove debris and clear litter to clean the properties you manage quickly and efficiently with Billy Goat’s line of wheeled blowers and debris loaders. Whether you are working on a residential lot or clearing large properties and estates, these machines will get the job done right.
Billy Goat F13 wheeled blowers are designed with powerful engines that deliver excellent power for productive landscaping and other professional cleanup jobs. With self-propelled options, these machines are a favorite for full size landscapers, schools, parks departments, cemeteries, and golf properties.
With 6.2 times the air volume of backpack blowers, these blowers round up lawn debris in a snap. Unlike backpack blowers, these machines deliver quiet operation during each use.
Billy Goat F13 Wheeled Blowers Features and Benefits
- F13 Smooth Rounded Housing eliminates air voids for a smooth, quiet, powerful flow
- No-rust, no-dent composite housing with 5-year warranty
- Thicker Padded Handles deliver best in class for comfort and productivity
- Standard Forward Discharge – a soft rubber design is easy to install and is perfect for cleaning along walls and fences
- Patented Aim N Shoot directs the airflow where you need it most with fingertip control and is lockable for single positions
- Advanced Fan Technology features a single shot 16-blade closed face fan
Billy Goat Debris Loaders
Billy Goat D18 midsize debris loaders are ideal for medium to large property managers, contractors and mid-sized municipal applications. These machines feature a 16-inch diameter armor plate impeller with Piranha blade that reduces debris up to 12:1 and maximizes trailer loading across multiple properties before dumping.
With the option to mount these debris loaders to a truck or trailer bed, these are the ultimate machines for leave and debris removal.
Billy Goat D25 and D35 debris loaders feature a 25 HP or 35 HP V-Twin engine respectively, coupled to their largest 18 or 20-inch, 6-blade, armor plated impeller with 18 cutting points and dual shredding Piranha technology for up to 12:1 reduction and 5,050 cfm of suction power.
The large clear poly helical hose is ideal for taking huge bites out of debris piles.
Billy Goat Debris Loaders Features and Benefits
- Clear hose allows for visual inspection and quick removal of hose clogs
- Dual Shredding System with Piranha Blade for extra shredding
- Serrated blades with cutting points for maximum truck loading and debris reduction up to 12:1
- Quick connect / release hose clamp with safety interlock
- Optional tailgate hanger kit, swing-away hitch or skid mounted to a trailer or truck bed
Weingartz, family owned and operated, began in 1945 as a farm supply store for local Michigan families. In the 1970s, we began to focus exclusively on outdoor power equipment. Over time, we morphed into the “power equipment superstore” that now defines all of our locations. The staff and experts at Weingartz work diligently to provide the best service possible and give honest and helpful advice to each and every customer.
Weingartz also sells parts for all outdoor power equipment at https://weingartz.com/parts-lookup.
32098 Plymouth Road
Livonia, MI 48150
Connect With Us!
Sign up for our electronic monthly newsletter for discounts and money-saving tips.